Friday, May 4, 2012

I finally joined the Master Race!

What was more of a spontanous buy, made me join the so called master race, in plain english:

PC Gamers

I finally upgraded to a gaming PC, or rather what I was able to buy with my money.
Here are the specs:
- Intel i7 processor
- 8GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GT545
- 2TB HDD

I also got a 24 inch Samsung LED monitor with a 1920x1080 resolution.

I'll upgrade the GPU, when I have the money, but till then, I'm happy with what I got.
Those graphics man...those graphics...

Since that PC is finally able to handle more programs and is generally faster, I'll try recording some stuff with Fraps. We'll see how it turns out.

4 comments:

  1. Aww yeah, nothing better than a brand spankin new PC... any plans to overclock it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not right now. Every game I tried runs pretty smoothly. Lucky for me, the PC even has an Overclock button on the case, so if I need that, I'm good to go.

      Delete
  2. I'm envious. I have to figure out how to get parts shipped to my place without them getting stolen.

    ReplyDelete