Thursday, May 24, 2012

My First Time Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta

I recently found this miraculously in my Steam library, so I gave it a go. This video shows, what I experienced:

To be fair, I like Counter-Strike. But I'm so bad at it. I just can't get better. That's why I love playing Zombie mods or other stuff, that mostly doesn't need skill.
The game itself feels weird. It's no Call of Duty, but neither a real Counter-Strike. Maybe they'll patch some stuff. It's a beta still.

Also I hate the buy menu. God damn console crap.

8 comments:

  1. I'm bad at counter strike too, but hey, it's supposed to be realistic and real gun play usually ends up with people quickly dying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong. I really like CS and the more realistic approach. It's better what games today are normally doing.

      Delete
    2. Eh, too hardcore for my blood. I'd rather have some goofy fun in Team Fortress 2 :)

      Delete
  2. I suck at Counter Strike too. Don't worry, we can suck together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the video. I use to be decent for a casual CSS player, notice I said casual because I didn't play 1.6. I tried to play to play the CSGO beta too I got in my steam library, but my experience was the same as yours, got wrecked pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, if you don't like this kinda thing. It's much more worse in Red Orchestra. I too was invited to play CSGO as well, though don't actually have time to play it.

    ReplyDelete