Friday, January 13, 2012

New Hitman Absolution Trailer

 
I think, I don't have to really tell you, why I'm looking forward to this game. It's the obvious "sneaking stuff". But also, I really enjoyed the prequel Hitman Blood Money and hope, it goes in the same direction, even though it seems to be more story driven. I don't know what to think of the new "Instincts" feature yet. It looks like, it will make the game too easy. Luckily, there will be a "Hardcore" game mode, which doesn't let you use this feature and several other stuff. Hopefully they can keep the 2012 release date, because I don't want to wait another year.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god ! i'm so hyped for this new hitman, always loved the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I didn't know there's going to be another Hitman videogame! Waiting for its release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Hitman games! Kill the man and hide the body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never played the hitman series, but this game does look pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait fot it!

    FOLLOWING

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the first one have that game imprinted on my brain ^_^ cheers for the good news :D

    ReplyDelete