Finally, there are some new details about the new South Park game. I'm really looking forward to this, because I always liked the show. Here are some details that stand out to me:
- The first game Parker and Stone have directly participated in, writing the script and the dialogue.
- The player’s character will be fully customizable.
- There are five classes, which are wizard, paladin, adventurer, rogue, and a fifth unannounced class.
- The player will play as the new kid in town, the main theme of the game is fitting in and being accepted.
- Combat system is like Paper Mario and the Mario & Luigi games.
- They talk about how they have had to scrap level because the perspective wasn’t right because everything is hand illustrated and hand animated.
I think this will turn out good, because Obsidian is making it and Matt and Trey have a Creative role in the process. Time will tell I guess.