Monday, November 28, 2011

I finally played Modern Warfare 3


Yes, I got my hands on MW3 finally and was able to play atleast the Singeplayer Campaign. I don't like the Multiplayer, so I didn't even bother with it. There was one thing that really stood out against Battlefield 3:
The Graphics

Now you'll propably ask yourself "What the graphics? But BF3's graphics are so much better, are you crazy?".
Well, I think I have to specify it a bit. For those 5 years or so, all Call of Duty games ran really well on my Laptop, while Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 ran horrible or not at all. And that's what I like about the Call of Duty games. They are totally backwards compatibile to older PC's or other computers, which Battlefield 3 e.g. isn't.
While praising MW3, I still have to say BF3 is the better game, points told in my older post, even though MW3 is quite enjoyable. I liked the campaign and it was fun to play through, but I think I wouldn't do it twice, just like BF3's campaign.

So what it comes down to, would be the Multiplayer, which is I think a subjective thing, noone can really rate. People enjoy different things and everyone should get their piece of cake.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment